Monday, January 11, 2010

MEDIOCRE JOBS PROVIDE TIME FOR ONLINE VIEWINGS

So far I have done about 15 minutes worth of work the entire day. See below for the G chat conversation between me and one of my best friends that just took place:

me: sorry im back
got kicked off and distracted by the video of a walrus sucking his own peen
I had to watch the whole thing through
Stefanie: I SAW THAT!

Do you find it disturbing that her and I both watched the video or do you think that's why we are friends?

This brings me to a debate that I had with my boyfriend and cousin and various male friends a few weeks ago. If men could do that to themselves, would they? They all denounced it but I know they were lying.

Would YOU do that if you could? We all know the walrus looks happy.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Deanna, it's Patti's niece. I have to tell you, that video is one of the absolute funniest things I have seen in some time! I agree, most men seem to joke about it, but then denounce it. Hmmmm. I think if they could they would. The walrus did look very happy, he went back for more didn't he? Disturbing,yet captivating....lol.

    ReplyDelete