Monday, July 26, 2010

Carstache - this month's Must-Have.



If I had a car in this God forsaken city, I would DEFINITELY have this on the front of it.

My first car was a 1994 green Buick Skylark that was pimped out by the Guido I bought it from down the block. It had tinted windows,a blue light in the passenger seat, a banner on the windshield, and green reverse lights (to match the gorgeous color of the car of course.) I loved it because it was huge and I didn't care about it so I used to crash it into anything I drove past. Not on purpose of course, I'm just a terrible driver and it was easier to crash the skylark in particular due to the pointy nose in the front. It was such a hideous car that I would beep at anyone else in a Buick skylark as a gesture like, "you're embarrassed too right? So am I - I want to drive off the road," which I was usually about to do being that I was balancing my cell phone, various cds, and didn't really know how to drive anyway. I still don't. That's what the E train is for. Thanks MTA by the way for sucking, I wish I could stab the CEO of the MTA in the eye with a pencil like that guy at the Comic book ralley this weekend or just use him as a scapegoat and fire him like Tony Hayward. See below for a pic of a car that looks like my first car but isn't because I couldn't find it.

No comments:

Post a Comment