Monday, July 26, 2010

Mel G



Advertisement as seen in Metro NY this morning. I obviously only read the classiest free newspapers that have misspellings in the articles and ads for hammertoes and happy ending spas in the city. However, I really enjoyed the clever marketing above, targeting everyone's favorite lunatic - Mel Gibson. Have you not listened to his doctored audio rants? Click here to hear Mel demand at least hummer before bed. Yes, I believe they are doctored but it is still highly entertaining while somewhat disturbing. However, if my boyfriend taped me on the sly when I was going off during an argument I often wonder if I would sound e.x.a.c.t.l.y. like Mel. Maybe I should start hitting up NYSC a bit more. Then again, maybe Mel just has a general anxiety disorder.

No comments:

Post a Comment