Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Pandora - I'm so over you.



Screw you Pandora. How dare you charge me for listening to music all day long during my work day. There are 4 billion free music streaming services out there. You can listen by mood, listen by genre, listen by sexual preference, whatever. And you have the nerve to oust me because I was trying to make my work day more tolerable? It's bad enough I have to listen to your Progressive Auto Insurance ads with that stupid girl "Hi there - Flo here." Why do they even call her Flo? That makes me think of women referring to "Aunt Flo coming to town." That's a marketing campaign aimed at men if I've ever heard one, right up there with the iPad. Pandora, Who do you think you are? I'm switching to Slacker. Speaking of music, anyone have suggestions for free illegal downloads that won't make my computer explode? I'm in the market.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Deanna. I agree 100% about the Flo ads. In fact, that's how I found your blog - by searching to see if anyone else felt the same. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete