Saturday, December 19, 2009

Celebrity Sighting


Yesterday I was strolling down my block after a hellish trip to the Post Office, partially because I was shaking from being so hungover, to send a Christmas package to my friend in Afghanistan. I walk past the Actor's Studio and spot none other than MR. SHICKADANCE! The landlord from Ace Ventura. I know the pic leads you to believe it was Jim Carey, that was the point. I was patting myself so hard on the back that I recognized this old man that I nearly knocked myself over. Is it just me or did you all watch that movie the entire summer of 94, on repeat and quote all the lines from it? "Ventura." "Yes Satan?" "Oh I'm sorry sir, you sounded like someone else."

Amazing movie, great sighting, really brought me back. Sorry the pic is so small - I'm new to this whole blogging thing and couldn't find a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment